Friday 22 August 2014

Shuriken cannon & co

After recently being asked to mix my army list up a bit for replay entertainment value, I dug into my unbuilt Eldar bits for options. Since I had done some eBay fishing, there is quite some stuff there.
On my hook I found a Fire Prism spure minus the crystal from the warp hunter kit. I've put that together with magnets and transparent plastic cut into the facets of the prism.
I also collected all the heavy weapon platforms for the guardians.  I have two different metal platforms. I suspect that the bigger ones might be an old version of the Vaul support battery. I'll magnetise the weapon bits so that I can swap between warwalkers, lords and the platforms.
I also found three old metal war walkers. That gives me the option to field two sets! :)


Edit: now assembled with magnets and base colours.  


To do: details, varnish, oil shade and basing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment