Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nerd collides with Warhammer

The last few months have been an absolutely ridiculous amount of fun! Just before Easter I walked into a Games Workshop Store to find a model to serve as marker for my pen and paper RPG character. After building that model, I got myself a used Chaos Space Marine army of eBay.

In the course of removing the paint from these minis, repairing them and repainting them I learned a lot of basic hobby skills, which I then I expanded to magnetising, airbrush and scratch building. In the course of this I made a few YouTube videos to show off successful builds.

Now I decided to dust off my Blogger account and document some builds, techniques, tactics and whatever else might come up in an easily referenced location. I will backfill this blog with some content which I previously posted on various forums or just stashed on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment