Sunday 29 November 2015

Vraks Unending Host Update

As part of a 250 points a month panting challenge of my local gaming club, I took on the first platoon of renegades in my unending host.

Since the last picture, I covered all the bases with black Vallejo Primer, separating the minis from the bases which were hit by the same zenital highlight.

Expecting some serious motivation fatigue as numbers mount, I decided on a minimal paint job. I used VGC leather brown to pick out gloves, boots and rebreathers, as well as a bunch of straps and the nub on the back which is meant for a backpack that came with the Warzone minis. It makes a decent looking rebreathing unit in a pinch I think. I mixed some VGA chainmail silver and black for the gunbarrels. VGA pale flesh hit the few bits of skin for the weapon teams.



I used VGA gory red, dark fleshtone, cold grey and Citadel squig orange to split the platoons and squads from another.



I will weather those models when I got all of them on the level of the first platoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment